Victorian Buckle Locket
An absolute dream statement piece from the late 1800s. We love this beauty worn with a casual t shirt look or victorian tank. The locket is functional and beautiful. The chain displays an incredible floral pattern. Please note that one of the floral elements is missing but this is not at all detectable when worn. Please see all photos.
We love the patina and subtle tarnish of this piece but it can easily be polished should you desire a shinier, sterling look. We like to leave sterling as is with its current patina and leave the choice up to the wearer! The overall weight of the piece is lighter than you might expect and extremely easy and comfortable to wear.
- Sterling Silver Functional Locket
- Chain is just over 17" long
- Oval Pendant Locket is 1.75" tall by about 1.5" wide when closed
- Circular hinge clasp opens and connects at the pendant connection
- Chain can be worn with or without pendant/ pendant is interchangeable should you have another pendant you would like to wear with this chain
- Late 1800s
This item is non returnable. Please check measurements to ensure perfect fit.