1930s Hungarian Embroidered Dress
1930 Hungarian embroidered and hemstitched sheer cotton organdy voile dress. This rare beauty is a wearable piece of art and not easy to find out in the wild. The style has been attempted to be replicated but nothing compares to this original and she is sure to retain her value. Delicate but strong and very wearable. The intricate embroidery is jaw dropping and the lightweight voile is airy against the body.
Works best for a modern XS-S but please check measurements to ensure perfect fit.
- Very good vintage condition
- Cotton organdy voile
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 26-28
- Hips: 62"
- Shoulders: 14 1/2
- Sleeves: 6"
- Length: 46"
- Skirt Length: 29"
- Hidden side snaps along waist
- Sheer and will need to be worn with skirt/ skirt slip or as is for the bold!
- Smocked waist has some stretch
- 1930s Hungarian
- Collector: Well Worn Art
- Nicky's measurements are: 34 bust, 27 waist, and 36 hip and she is 5'7.5"
This item is non returnable. Please check measurements to ensure perfect fit.